My Premise Health Patient Portal
My Premise Health connects you with your healthcare experience by providing convenient virtual visits, access to your providers, health records, visit history, test results and more. It is a secure tool that will put your health information in your hands.
Westlake BP Employee & Retiree Sign-up:
- Visit mypremisehealth.com.
- Click on "SIGN UP NOW."
- You can self-sign up (using your legal name) by verifying the last four digits of your social security number (SSN) and date of birth.
Spouse and Dependent(s) Sign-up:
- Visit or call the center to receive a personalized registration invitation via email or text.
- Complete registration at the time of your next appointment.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a phone number for a return call.
Note: Once you have created an account online, you can download and log in to the mobile app. All historical health information can be accessed and provided to you at the center. The use of the Premise Health patient portal is a courtesy for BP active employees, spouses, dependents and retirees.
With My Premise Health you can:
- View your health record
- Book and manage appointments
- Message your provider and care team
- Review lab results
- Request medication refills
- Conduct virtual visits
- Pay your bill
- Complete forms and eCheck-In
- View your immunization history and health reminders
Take advantage of the efficiencies of the online portal. Sign up today!