When you need physical therapy, convenience is important. What could be easier than to consult an onsite physical therapist at the Westlake Health & Wellness Center?
- Sport-related injuries
- Headaches (tension-type headaches)
- Neurological conditions (carpal tunnel and sciatica)
- Spinal and joint injuries
- Muscle aches, strains and sprains
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Postural training
- Back stabilization
- Exercise program development
The center offers a wide array of physical therapy services to reduce pain, improve body motion and function, and promote overall health.
A physical therapist will assess your condition, educate you prior to starting treatment and give you the knowledge to prevent future injuries.